What is Hoodia Gordonii?
Hoodia Gordonii is a powerful, natural appetite suppressant, which may be the best natural weight loss supplement on the market today. It works by simply tricking the brain into thinking the stomach is full, so you eat less which naturally results in weight loss.
Hoodia Gordonii is not a stimulant or fat burner type diet stimulant like Ephedra, Phenfen or other appetite suppressants on the market today. Hoodia will not raise your heart rate, blood pressure, or your metabolism. It simply dulls all sense of hunger without any dangerous side effects
Does Hoodia Work?
It does work, no doubt about it. We’ve researched many testimonials all over the internet and the consensus is overwhelmingly positive which leads us to believe the claims are valid. People taking hoodia are losing weight; especially when combined with exercise programs.
The major thing to realize is that all Hoodia is not created equal. If you plan on using Hoodia as a diet supplement/ appetite suppressant you must be informed before you buy, know which companies are reputable and make sure the product is pure Hoodia with no filler.
Some of the negative reviews we viewed were more than likely from people getting ripped off and buying cheap imitation hoodia like products. Many of these contain very little actual Hoodia and are heavy on fillers…
How does Hoodia Work?
The active ingredient in Hoodia is the molecule P-57 which is clinically tested to reduce caloric intake by up to 1000 calories daily. P-57 is responsible for the appetite suppressing qualities contained in REAL Hoodia.
Why isn’t P57 Just Created in a Lab?
To create the amount of P-57 substance needed to effectively fight obesity proves very cost prohibitive. It’s more efficient for companies to procure the raw plant directly from the Kalahari Desert
How Do you Find Real Hoodia
The first thing to realize is REAL Hodia is not Cheap! Anything under 40.00 a bottle for a 750mg pill is probably not pure. The going rate for a pound of genuine Hoodia Gordonii is $290.00.
Hoodia – Read Before Buying
- Make sure you’re buying 100% hoodia; many cheap imitation Hoodia products get away with calling themselves Hoodia because they contain some Hoodia… very little; and still charge full price.
- Real Hoodia has no filler, the only other ingredient you should see is for the gelatin capsule ie..gelatin, magnesium stearate, and stearic acid.
- Hoodia Gordonii is one of 13 varieties of Hoodia, but it’s the only one that contains the appetite suppressant P-57. If it’s not Gordonii it won’t be effective as a weight loss aid.
- Make sure you see a C.I.T.E.S certificate, this is the industry standard regarding product authenticity; it insures the Hoodia came from the Kalahari Desert and was cultivated after 5-7 years( minimum growing time to be effective).
Here is a copy of a legitimate C.I.T.E.S Certificate which should be displayed with any real Hoodia. If you don’t see this displayed along with the product don’t buy it…
How Much Should one expect to Pay for Real Hoodia
Expect to pay at least $50.00-$60.00 USD a bottle for legitimate Hoodia. One company we like sells a product called ” Desert Burn” which meets all quality and certification spec’s. 60-750MG capsules go for about $60.00 USD.
Real hoodia can be purchased at these links below:
Real Hoodia – Summary
As a weight loss supplement Hoodia no doubt is becoming very popular because it simply does what it claims; curbs appetite leading to weight loss. Also, it is a natural supplement that when taken properly has no negative side effects. One testimonial we read summed it up pretty well after using real Hoodia for a few months:”There is no way you can’t lose weight when you cut1000 calories a day out of your diet!”
Please read below… there are at risk groups who should consult a physician prior to taking Hoodia Gordonii
Who Should Not Take Hoodia
- You should not take Hoodia if you have diabetes.
- You should not take hoodia if you had heart disease.
- You should not take Hoodia if you have high blood pressure.
- You should not take Hoodia if you have anorexia, bulimia or any other eating disorder.
- You should not take Hoodia if you have a bleeding or blood clotting disorder.
- You should not take Hoodia if you have allergies, especially to plants, herbal or botanical products.
- You should not take Hoodia if you have any other medical conditions.
- You should not take hoodia if you take other medicines or herbal supplements.
- Do not take Hoodia without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant or could become pregnant.
- Do not take Hoodia without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
- We do not recommend the use of Hoodia by children, even when there is no information available regarding the use of Hoodia by children. Do not give any herbal or health supplement to a child without first talking to the child’s doctor.